- 36 - 40 uur
Logistiek coordinator starter
This is an organization that recycles various types of glass. This is done in large factories. Glass is endlessly recyclable without loss of quality. A typical example of the circular economy. The company already exist 100 years! Sounds interesting right? They have several locations in Europe and for their location in Heijningen they are now looking for a new colleague as a logistics coordinator. Do you want to start your career in the rising world of circulair recycling? Apply now and boost your career!
What will you do?
Do you care about the world? Are you administratively strong and do you know how to manage and coordinate matters? Would you like to be part of the Supply Chain /Logistics department at a well know recycle production company, at their location in Heijningen? And do you – last but not least – want to use your knowledge at a company that is in the middle of the circular economy? Then we are looking for you!
You will start as a junior logistic coordinator and in this role, you ensure that their services will perform optimally. You are responsible for the correct processing and supervision of incoming and outgoing transports, stock management and information systems. You maintain contact with colleagues from various internal departments and externally with processors, transporters and customers / suppliers.
What will you do as a Junior logistic coördinator:
• Taking care of and processing documentation in the field of incoming and outgoing land and water transports (invoices, consignment notes, etc.).
• Recording stock movements of, among other things, boats in Navision.
• Validating container and transport invoices for the Benelux locations.
• Enter data regarding Sales & Operations.
• Schedule and supervise daily container changes.
• Arrange transports.
• Support in other daily activities where necessary
What do you bring with you?
• You have at least an MBO working and thinking level with preferably a completed education in the direction of logistics or supply chain.
• You have gained some experience in an administrative position and you work accurately.
• Feel at home in a working environment in which we deal openly and directly with each other.
• You communicate easily with colleagues from different levels and departments in the organization and you do not easily get knocked out.
• You have sufficient knowledge of MS Office and can easily handle computer systems.
• If you have a good command of the Dutch and English language, French is an advantage.
You are eager to learn and feel like learning the process inside and out along the way. Start learning and boost your career!