- 36 - 40 uur
Supply chain planner
This is an organization that recycles various types of glass. This is done in large factories. Glass is endlessly recyclable without loss of quality. A typical example of the circular economy. The company already exist 100 years! Sounds interesting right? They have several locations in Europe and for their location in Heijningen they are now looking for a new colleague as a logistics coordinator. Do you want to start your career in the rising world of circulair recycling? Apply now and boost your career!
What will you do?
Do you care about the world? Are you administratively strong and do you know how to manage and coordinate matters? Would you like to be part of the Supply Chain /Logistics department at a well know recycle production company, at their location in Heijningen? And do you – last but not least – want to use your knowledge at a company that is in the middle of the circular economy? Then we are looking for you!
You will start as a supply chain planner and in this role, you ensure that their services will perform optimally. You are responsible for the correct processing and supervision of incoming and outgoing transports, stock management and information systems. You maintain contact with colleagues from various internal departments and externally with processors, transporters and customers / suppliers.
What will you do as supply chain planner:
• Taking care of and processing documentation in the field of incoming and outgoing land and water transports (invoices, consignment notes, etc.).
• Recording stock movements of, among other things, boats in Navision.
• Validating container and transport invoices for the Benelux locations.
• Enter data regarding Sales & Operations.
• Schedule and supervise daily container changes.
• Arrange transports.
• Support in other daily activities where necessary
What do you bring with you?
• You have at least an MBO working and thinking level with preferably a completed education in the direction of logistics or supply chain.
• You have gained some experience in an administrative position and you work accurately.
• Feel at home in a working environment in which we deal openly and directly with each other.
• You communicate easily with colleagues from different levels and departments in the organization and you do not easily get knocked out.
• You have sufficient knowledge of MS Office and can easily handle computer systems.
• If you have a good command of the Dutch and English language, French is an advantage.
You are eager to learn and feel like learning the process inside and out along the way. Start learning and boost your career!
• You will start with a gross salary between €2,121.62 - €3,182.43 based on relevant experience and a full-time working week
• Minimum 24 vacation days with the option to purchase extra days
• €0,19 per km surcharge
• Good pension, insurances e.t.c.
• 8% holiday surcharge per year
• A challenging work environment with a lot of space and freedom - which is in full swing and in which you can develop yourself even further and grow
• 1001 online training courses: from Agile Management, Social Media Marketing to Business English, where you can decide when, what and how you learn
• Nice colleagues who contribute to a cleaner world on a daily basis
Can't wait to get started as a supply chain planner? Apply now
Do you have any questions?
Logistics United specializes in recruiting and selecting logistics professionals. Our goal is to provide as many logistics professionals as possible with the right challenge. With more than 40 years of experience in the transport &logistics sector, we quickly and easily make the right match between you and your new employer. We look beyond your profile and that of the vacancy. We want you to fit together and strengthen each other. Only then will we have done our job.
Is your interest aroused? Beautiful! What's next:
1. You apply
2. You will be invited by us for an introduction. After the introduction, we will introduce you to the employer. They will also invite you for an introduction.
3. If, like the employer, you are positive after the introduction, you will be invited for a second interview. During this interview you will go deeper into the position and meet other colleagues
4. If there is a click between you and the employer, you will receive a proposal by e-mail
5. If the proposal suits your wishes, confirm this by e-mail and visit the employer to sign your contract. Congratulations! You therefore enter into employment directly with the employer. :)
We will guide you step by step during the above process and we will have regular contact with each other during this period. For more questions please call us on 06-49967192 or send an e-mail to email@example.com